Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Ashton and the releasing of info of new players 13:53 - Jul 27 with 771 viewsPrice_1991

I must admit I've been pretty impressed with how the club have released the news of new signings it seems that they are going with the narrative of "player X has left town and we thank them for their contribution" then a couple of hours later after the dust has settled "we've signed player Y from (insert team) for an undisclosed fee".
Mark Ashton and the releasing of info of new players on 13:57 - Jul 27 with 693 viewsMediocre_Quick

Reminds me of the time the Chelsea admin got himself in some hot water after Morata left and followed up that news with 'More good news'
Mark Ashton and the releasing of info of new players on 14:00 - Jul 27 with 648 viewsChrisd

I've been really impressed in the main how the club have kept potential targets on the down-low, no easy task this day and age. The standard we are currently, we have got a much improved pool of players- lets just hope they click into gear. I'm really optimistic heading into the new campaign and excited by what's developing at PR under PC and Ashton. Where over recent seasons we just look like plodding along and papering over the cracks with plasters, there just appears a real injection of energy coming out from the club this summer and proper investment made, not a token effort!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 14:04]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024