Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can i still enter the stadium after having my 2nd jab yesterday? 12:52 - Aug 6 with 801 viewsfourpee

Or do i require a PCR test with a negative result? Travelling down from Yorkshire so to far to travel not to gain entry.
Thanks
Can i still enter the stadium after having my 2nd jab yesterday? on 12:59 - Aug 6 with 774 viewsThe_Realist_09

I think you will need proof of a negative lateral flow test. So you can do one at home then upload the result online / on the app.

I think I saw somewhere that second jab had to be at least 14 days prior to the game for that to be enough.
Can i still enter the stadium after having my 2nd jab yesterday? on 13:00 - Aug 6 with 757 viewsBLUEBEAT

That’s too soon, mate.

You will need to register a negative lateral flow test.

Poll: W or W

Can i still enter the stadium after having my 2nd jab yesterday? on 13:54 - Aug 6 with 619 viewsPinewoodblue

Can i still enter the stadium after having my 2nd jab yesterday? on 13:00 - Aug 6 by BLUEBEAT

That’s too soon, mate.

Will have to another one if attending the Newport game on Tuesday.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can i still enter the stadium after having my 2nd jab yesterday? on 15:14 - Aug 6 with 529 viewsfourpee

Can i still enter the stadium after having my 2nd jab yesterday? on 13:00 - Aug 6 by BLUEBEAT

That’s too soon, mate.

All sorted cheers 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024