Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights up on Sky 21:56 - Aug 7 with 882 viewsCokeIsKey

https://www.skysports.com/football/ipswich-town-vs-morecambe/report/447897

Not really sure what Evans was doing for that first goal - seemed to almost run into Woolfy which opened up space and prevented him from making a tackle, should have been easily avoidable.

Superb move for our goal, a level above anything we scored under Lambert. Very impressive hold-up play from Chaplin and a great finish too.

Woolfy will get plenty of criticism, but for me the pass from Penny was just as bad as his touch, barely gave him any space to move with Morecambe's strong press.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Highlights up on Sky on 22:01 - Aug 7 with 820 viewschrismakin

Wasnt really a strong press tho. The pass to Penney to begin with was dangerous. Both passes bad.
Wolfy should have dealt with it better as the CB. Just let it go and he could have passed to vladky.

I think first goal.. Evans wipes him out after a run of games. Being cautious imo there. Fairplay coz we probably would moan at a freekick being given away.. but I think it needed a strong challenge.

But from there wolfy was awful with his feet and Toto reallly should have done more with his efforts ( altho his hammy may have already gone)

Must say too.. how close was donacien from getting that block in...
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 22:04]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024