Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not saying I'm feeling old but I'm watching Back to the Future 2 19:12 - Aug 8 with 1039 viewsLord_Lucan

for the first time.

They have gone to the future and it's 6 years ago.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm not saying I'm feeling old but I'm watching Back to the Future 2 on 23:25 - Aug 8 with 862 viewsPrrrromotionGiven

My favourite TV show, Evangelion, is set in the near future of 2015...
I'm not saying I'm feeling old but I'm watching Back to the Future 2 on 03:14 - Aug 9 with 766 viewsIllinoisblue

Radiohead formed before we got relegated in 85-86. That always blows my mind.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm not saying I'm feeling old but I'm watching Back to the Future 2 on 07:40 - Aug 9 with 642 viewsMerseyBlue

As a child the second one was always my favourite because you actually got to see the future - I thought the streets would be paved with hoverboards and Air Mag trainers and I always hoped I would find a sporting almanac from the future to make my millions

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

I'm not saying I'm feeling old but I'm watching Back to the Future 2 on 09:03 - Aug 9 with 550 viewsRadlett_blue

"Space 1999" is quite retro.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'm not saying I'm feeling old but I'm watching Back to the Future 2 on 09:17 - Aug 9 with 525 viewsPinewoodblue

Talking about going back to the future would I be right in thinking you have served your ban?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024