Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders 14:09 - Aug 17 with 872 viewsAsa164

Does anyone know how you can claim the two free "Guest" tickets? I can see there is a code in my account but whenever i add it to the basket it still charges me full price? Is it a case that the two tickets have to be for the same game? Are they for specific games i.e cup games? These are different to the free cup game ticket but so far i just cant get the code to work any way i try! Sorry for all the questions. Any help muchly appreciated.
2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 14:27 - Aug 17 with 809 viewsPinewoodblue

2 4 1, buy a ticket for a game and get a second free, presumably for same game.

They are giving just 50 tickets away free for each game!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 14:29]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 14:53 - Aug 17 with 748 viewsAsa164

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 14:27 - Aug 17 by Pinewoodblue

2 4 1, buy a ticket for a game and get a second free, presumably for same game.

They are giving just 50 tickets away free for each game!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 14:29]

So you don't actually get a free ticket for having the season ticket and have to purchase an additional ticket to get the free one? I don't want to buy another ticket when i have a season ticket.. Just assumed you would be able to get the free ticket with your season ticket!
2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 16:43 - Aug 17 with 649 viewsPinewoodblue

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 14:53 - Aug 17 by Asa164

So you don't actually get a free ticket for having the season ticket and have to purchase an additional ticket to get the free one? I don't want to buy another ticket when i have a season ticket.. Just assumed you would be able to get the free ticket with your season ticket!

My bad....

Misread your post thought you were referring to this

Craving more live football? Of course you are!
Well, here’s your chance to grab a slice of the action! 50 FREE tickets to every Papa John’s Trophy game. Just quote ‘Papa John’s 241’ when ordering your match ticket and get a second one FREE! ⚽🎟🍕️
Tickets are available on a first come first served basis, contact the club ticket office for more info!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 16:47 - Aug 17 with 633 viewshoppy

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 16:43 - Aug 17 by Pinewoodblue

My bad....

Misread your post thought you were referring to this

Craving more live football? Of course you are!
Well, here’s your chance to grab a slice of the action! 50 FREE tickets to every Papa John’s Trophy game. Just quote ‘Papa John’s 241’ when ordering your match ticket and get a second one FREE! ⚽🎟🍕️
Tickets are available on a first come first served basis, contact the club ticket office for more info!

"contact the club ticket office for more info"

Therein lies the potential problem...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 17:14 - Aug 17 with 600 viewsAsa164

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 16:47 - Aug 17 by hoppy

"contact the club ticket office for more info"

Therein lies the potential problem...

Yea I didnt fancy that the tedious attempts at getting through! It turns out that you simply need to add two tickets to the same match to your basket and the code works.... I mean I do realise how simple that is but I would have thought you could use them for two separate games, but apparently not! So people like me who have just the one friend will have to waste a ticket 😂
2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 17:34 - Aug 17 with 563 viewshoppy

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 17:14 - Aug 17 by Asa164

Yea I didnt fancy that the tedious attempts at getting through! It turns out that you simply need to add two tickets to the same match to your basket and the code works.... I mean I do realise how simple that is but I would have thought you could use them for two separate games, but apparently not! So people like me who have just the one friend will have to waste a ticket 😂

Would your friend have any other friends they could bring?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 17:48 - Aug 17 with 531 viewsAsa164

2 x Free tickets for Season Ticket Holders on 17:34 - Aug 17 by hoppy

Would your friend have any other friends they could bring?

Nah it’s an exclusive club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024