Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YOU LOT WANTED CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21:49 - Aug 17 with 2058 viewsIpswich_Crazy

YOU LOT GOT IT!

Now just back the club or go and support someone else!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

YOU LOT WANTED CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:41 - Aug 17 with 257 viewsIpswich_Crazy

YOU LOT WANTED CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:09 - Aug 17 by CokeIsKey

If you’re happy to see us lose you’re not an Ipswich fan, simple as that. Get a grip

What? Did I say I was happy to see Ipswich lose? No! I did not!

I'm very disappointed but no point getting on Cook's back yet. Let's just get behind the team on Saturday!

COYB's!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

YOU LOT WANTED CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:42 - Aug 17 with 243 viewsJ2BLUE

YOU LOT WANTED CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:41 - Aug 17 by Ipswich_Crazy

I'm very disappointed but no point getting on Cook's back yet. Let's just get behind the team on Saturday!

COYB's!

I think we need to log out mate and let people vent. It was disappointing but a good home game coming up. Hopefully we can win it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

YOU LOT WANTED CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:44 - Aug 17 with 240 viewswkj

YOU LOT WANTED CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:41 - Aug 17 by Ipswich_Crazy

COYB's!

I do think the majority of level headed people are asking questions of Cook. We have not improved over three/four games and the questions have to be asked.

However, we should not be COOK OUT! just yet.

I think the fans are mostly behind the team Crazy, but good will only goes so far when we've not managed to improve upon our best game of the season. September is a tough month, and we can't be going into that run of games with anything less than 100% from the tactics and the results.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 22:45]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024