Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away ticket advice 09:07 - Aug 24 with 607 viewsWalkyWonderland

Morning. It's been a few years with covid etc since I've been to a live game but I want to get tickets for the Plymouth away game at the end of October as it's about 30 minutes from where I live.
I wanted to check with those in the know how likely these are to sell out and if it's worth investing in silver membership to get access to tickets earlier or if there will probably be plenty left come general release.
Thanks in advance.
Away ticket advice on 09:10 - Aug 24 with 584 viewsWD19

I can't say for certain, but of all the games unlikely to sell out, Plymouth in October must be quite high on the list.

That said, a Silver membership is less than £30 and you get a free ticket to Portman Road......so if you are planning on attending 1 home game this season it more or less pays for itself if you want peace of mind.
Away ticket advice on 09:25 - Aug 24 with 538 viewsOsborneOneNil

Away ticket advice on 09:10 - Aug 24 by WD19

I can't say for certain, but of all the games unlikely to sell out, Plymouth in October must be quite high on the list.

That said, a Silver membership is less than £30 and you get a free ticket to Portman Road......so if you are planning on attending 1 home game this season it more or less pays for itself if you want peace of mind.

Yeah bang on, about to say the same.

Well worth grabbing Silver 👍
Away ticket advice on 10:20 - Aug 24 with 475 viewsSitfcB

You will be able to buy as many tickets as you want for that I imagine!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Away ticket advice on 10:23 - Aug 24 with 464 viewsbelgablue

Away ticket advice on 09:10 - Aug 24 by WD19

Excellent advice - hadn’t realised this. Thanks.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024