Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? 10:01 - Aug 28 with 807 viewsMaySixth

where the punch and judy and rileys used to be?
ta

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 10:17 - Aug 28 with 775 viewsDubtractor

I think it is all proposed to be office space to make a 'commercial quarter' for the walk between the station and town.

The events of the last 18 months may impact on those plans though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 10:22 - Aug 28 with 757 viewsMaySixth

Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 10:17 - Aug 28 by Dubtractor

I think it is all proposed to be office space to make a 'commercial quarter' for the walk between the station and town.

The events of the last 18 months may impact on those plans though.

Thanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 10:38 - Aug 28 with 710 viewsearlsgreenblue

From memory it’s all IBC owned down to the Italian car garage, as is the bus depot, tip site, small industrial estate, & pretty much all the land in that part of town, earmarked as “ Ipswich Village” or similar, but as it was designated as “flood plane” couldn’t be built on until the wet dock barrier was in place amongst other things, well that’s finished now I think……..so, wait & see, more flats!
Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 12:34 - Aug 28 with 566 viewsThe_Major

Greyfriars II: We won't put the underground nightclub in it this time.

Note: You will need to be at least 45 to get that reference. Sorry.
Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 13:00 - Aug 28 with 527 viewsColin_Viljoen

Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 12:34 - Aug 28 by The_Major

That wasn't a nightclub, it was the ticket office for the underground!
Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 13:25 - Aug 28 with 487 viewsDubtractor

Does anyone know what is earmarked for the land around Princes Street? on 12:34 - Aug 28 by The_Major

I just make the cut!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024