Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameless plug.... (sorry)! 11:34 - Sep 24 with 608 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Hi everyone... in just over a week's time, I'm running the London Marathon.

I'll be running on a charity place in aid of a charity very close to my heart, Retina UK.

The charity supports all people in the UK living with inherited sight-loss, from conditions such as Retinitis Pigmentosa, Stargardt Disease and Usher Syndrome. Currently, around 25,000 people are affected.

The money raised will not only help to support individuals suffering from sight-loss and blindness, but will also enable pioneering research to continue, that will hopefully one day find a cure for many of these conditions.

I'd be grateful if you could find it within your hearts to pledge whatever you can at my fundraising page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/WilliamTaylorLondonMarathon/3

Thank you!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Shameless plug.... (sorry)! on 12:55 - Sep 24 with 544 viewsfloridablue

Good luck with the run and your fundraising effort.
Shameless plug.... (sorry)! on 20:40 - Sep 24 with 497 viewsCoastalblue

I'll give this a bump and try to remember to have a little visit to the page later, it will be a little visit I'm afraid as times are a bit tough atm.

What's your number if you don't mind saying? I live just off the Highway so tend to watch for a while, a good spot as you get both ways, if I say you I'll give you a Blue Army rendition as you pass.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Shameless plug.... (sorry)! on 06:54 - Sep 25 with 447 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Shameless plug.... (sorry)! on 12:55 - Sep 24 by floridablue

Good luck with the run and your fundraising effort.

Thank you!

Shameless plug.... (sorry)! on 06:55 - Sep 25 with 444 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Shameless plug.... (sorry)! on 20:40 - Sep 24 by Coastalblue

I'll give this a bump and try to remember to have a little visit to the page later, it will be a little visit I'm afraid as times are a bit tough atm.

What's your number if you don't mind saying? I live just off the Highway so tend to watch for a while, a good spot as you get both ways, if I say you I'll give you a Blue Army rendition as you pass.

Thanks mate, I don’t know my number yet. I’ll be collecting it from the Expo next Friday! Maybe I should wear an ITFC hat or something to get a few “Blue Army” shouts!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024