Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laptop advice (new or second hand) for sixth form..... 08:37 - Oct 1 with 2163 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....so lightweight (as carrying it all day) and 13 inch screen or thereabouts. Cheers!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Laptop advice (new or second hand) for sixth form..... on 21:12 - Oct 1 with 358 viewsLRB84UK

I've just got a lonovo chromebook, it was £250. Does exactly what I need it to, the battery lasts about 24 hours, it's quick and easy to use. Highly recommend
Laptop advice (new or second hand) for sixth form..... on 21:22 - Oct 2 with 283 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So Junior has a Macbook (I know, I could cry). Now that she has linked it to her phone and all her photos are on it, will they be using its physical storage or is it a cloud thingy?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 21:23]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Laptop advice (new or second hand) for sixth form..... on 22:08 - Oct 2 with 270 viewsdickie

Laptop advice (new or second hand) for sixth form..... on 18:14 - Oct 1 by ZXBlue

Why on earth would you pay good money for a logo?

I used to have this opinion but I have only just replaced my 2010 mac that was still going strong (replaced as a tax write off). Every Windows machine I've had has been slow and next to useless within 2-3 years.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 7:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024