Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roadworks in and around Town 14:06 - Oct 13 with 338 viewshype313

Is it me or does there seem to be an abundance of temporary traffic lights on every single artery road going into town currently? It's absurd.

Was in a taxi yesterday going through Shoreditch and it was equally as bad there, the cabbie had to keep making U-Turns constantly.

Understand that they probably couldn't do much work when we were locked down, but all at once ffs!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Roadworks in and around Town on 14:10 - Oct 13 with 314 viewshoppy

I assumed it was just every route that I use, so I'm quite relieved to hear that it's not just me!!

Made the route to Yasmin's school a bit more of a 'scenic' one than we would normally take this morning.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Roadworks in and around Town on 14:13 - Oct 13 with 302 viewshype313

Roadworks in and around Town on 14:10 - Oct 13 by hoppy

I assumed it was just every route that I use, so I'm quite relieved to hear that it's not just me!!

Made the route to Yasmin's school a bit more of a 'scenic' one than we would normally take this morning.

Don't take it personally, either that or it's following TWTD forum users around when we start our engines, just to annoy us even more.

Foxhall Road now has a diversion in place for the next few days.

Might buy a scooter, but given the time of year, I will end up resembling Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024