Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back...this win tastes better than Portsmouth 02:12 - Nov 3 with 620 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Celina's equaliser turned the game upside down. We scored out of nothing as prior to that they were all over us.

Since that goal though..... dear me ! What a perfect away performance.

Celina was frankly phenomenal and based on this he's undroppable. To be honest though the entire team did their job. Toto and Edmundson are by far our best CB's.

Burgess.....did the emergency left-back job as good as he could.

Morsy ...what a difference he's made since joining us. Doing a dirty job in midfield something we missed for many, many years.

Edwards.....anonymous in the first half. Different story after the break.

I firmly believe they got a strong message from Cook at half time as in the second half we often looked like scoring when going forward.
Just got back...this win tastes better than Portsmouth on 02:33 - Nov 3 with 561 viewsOwainG1992

Great write up of what you saw pal.

Speaking of Burgess I thought his physical presence actually worked in our favour vastly which benefited the attack.

I think Burns is becoming a bit of an unsung hero for me. Never bloody stops!

As you say Morsy is just different gravy.

Also pleased with Harper after his introduction too.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 2:34]

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Just got back...this win tastes better than Portsmouth on 02:53 - Nov 3 with 528 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Just got back...this win tastes better than Portsmouth on 02:33 - Nov 3 by OwainG1992

Great write up of what you saw pal.

Speaking of Burgess I thought his physical presence actually worked in our favour vastly which benefited the attack.

I think Burns is becoming a bit of an unsung hero for me. Never bloody stops!

As you say Morsy is just different gravy.

Also pleased with Harper after his introduction too.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 2:34]

Harper was a bit careless. Gave the ball away cheaply couple of times.
Just got back...this win tastes better than Portsmouth on 06:30 - Nov 3 with 356 viewsitfc_bucks

Just got back...this win tastes better than Portsmouth on 02:53 - Nov 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Harper was a bit careless. Gave the ball away cheaply couple of times.

Agreed Re Harper, I felt the same but couldn't phrase it last night without sounding too negative. It was a hard game to get up to tempo in, but I felt that he looked pretty good in the last few minutes and caused problems by matching up to their physicality.

Wycombe wanted a fight last night. We gave them one but beat them with some beautiful skill at the same time. Bonne's touch and turn, the interplay for Burns' goal and the breakaway for the last, all just fantastic to see. And in Celina, we've finally got a player who isn't afraid to let rip from 20 yards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024