Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Child Matchday - Vaccination Requirement 07:46 - Nov 13 with 666 viewsDamster

With children 12+ now being allowed just 1 vaccination - is this sufficient for entry requirements as the website still states a “full vaccination” of x2 doses required as evidence.
Does this mean any child with their full dose still needs to produce a lateral flow within 24 hrs.
Child Matchday - Vaccination Requirement on 08:28 - Nov 13 with 610 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

I think under 18’s only need one dose at the moment (correct me if I’m wrong)

Or a negative lateral flow test is also accepted. Just don’t take a picture of the test strip. I steward down there, and I’ve had plenty of people attempt to prove they’re negative by showing me the test strip.
Child Matchday - Vaccination Requirement on 09:23 - Nov 13 with 562 viewsgalacticoblue

Child Matchday - Vaccination Requirement on 08:28 - Nov 13 by WickhamsLeftBoot

I think under 18’s only need one dose at the moment (correct me if I’m wrong)

Or a negative lateral flow test is also accepted. Just don’t take a picture of the test strip. I steward down there, and I’ve had plenty of people attempt to prove they’re negative by showing me the test strip.

I had exactly the same question!
So if a teen turns up with the vaccination card with one dose proof on it. Will he be allowed in?
Child Matchday - Vaccination Requirement on 09:57 - Nov 13 with 517 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Child Matchday - Vaccination Requirement on 09:23 - Nov 13 by galacticoblue

I had exactly the same question!
So if a teen turns up with the vaccination card with one dose proof on it. Will he be allowed in?

As far as I’m aware, and what I’ve been told by my supervisor, yes he would be allowed in. Personally, it might even be worth just taking a lateral flow test to accommodate the vaccination card to cover all bases, and please have it ready to show, it speeds up the process and less waiting around to get in.
Child Matchday - Vaccination Requirement on 11:30 - Nov 13 with 464 viewswoodbridge_blue

My fifteen year old son asked this precise question last Saturday and was told by a steward that two vaccinations are required, irrespective of the age.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024