Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Edwards end products 16:29 - Nov 13 with 2907 viewsgordon

Any goals or assists this season?

Edit: just seen the other more comprehensive post. Both posts inspired by another nice run and wild shot into the North Stand I imagine.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2021 16:31]
Kyle Edwards end products on 10:44 - Nov 15 with 257 viewsBluroo

With a 3rd of the season gone I think it's enough time to judge and I think Edwards was our least inspiring signing of the summer, along with Barry. Don't think either of them are an upgrade on Dobra, who I would have kept here as an impact from the bench player.
Kyle Edwards end products on 10:48 - Nov 15 with 241 viewsimalwayswrong

Currently reminds me of Dean McDonald
Kyle Edwards end products on 10:56 - Nov 15 with 229 viewsgordon

Kyle Edwards end products on 13:57 - Nov 14 by SomethingBlue

The lad had a really good game at Wycombe, as did Celina, and 10 days later people are falling over themselves to get them out of the team - it’s bizarre.

Was a genuine question, haven't seen all the games this season and genuinely wondered (I know he hasn't scored but wondered about assists). Think it's a reasonable topic to consider when Chaplin and Aluko have 7 goals in 11 starts between them and are both on the bench.
Kyle Edwards end products on 11:13 - Nov 15 with 217 viewsBlueBlood90

Hasn't done enough to keep his place in my opinion. I think he'd be better used as an impact sub to run at tiring full backs in the second half.

I'd really like to see how we look with Celina on the left and Chaplin playing in the No.10.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024