Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone driving back to Southampton area after the game tonight? 16:26 - Nov 23 with 645 viewsITFC_Esquire

Longshot but worth a try! Too late for a train.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Anyone driving back to Southampton area after the game tonight? on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 591 viewsEly_Blue

If I had been going to the game then yes I would have been but unfortunately I can’t make midweek games these days as I’m now in the ‘Bournemouth/Poole’ area

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone driving back to Southampton area after the game tonight? on 17:23 - Nov 23 with 525 viewsITFC_Esquire

Anyone driving back to Southampton area after the game tonight? on 17:00 - Nov 23 by Ely_Blue

If I had been going to the game then yes I would have been but unfortunately I can’t make midweek games these days as I’m now in the ‘Bournemouth/Poole’ area

Ahh no worries, thanks anyway! I would ordinarily stay the night in Ipswich but couldn’t get work off tomorrow. Feel free to let me know if you are ever in need of a ride either way as I try to make most games.

COYB.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Anyone driving back to Southampton area after the game tonight? on 18:29 - Nov 23 with 419 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Give Feargal Sharkey a shout. Probably fit you on the back of his moped.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024