Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace 23:15 - Dec 7 with 3822 viewsTresBonne

Literally watched this fella and his mate, about 18-23 I reckon, try and break/snap off the Charlton seats by holding them out and jumping on them for 10 minutes.

Only stopped when others in the crowd told him to. Then bottled it saying ‘I didn’t do nuffink’

Blue Action snood on (edit - as some people rightly pointed out, anyone can purchase these so in no way suggesting it!!) but really hope that it wasn’t one of them.

This particular chap then asked people who were staying after the 88th ‘why they don’t fk off home you bunch of cu***’

Also then told the Charlton stewards they did a terrible job, their clubs a mess and they need to ‘fkn sort it out from top to bottom you cu***’

Understand we were all annoyed at the performance. But why do people genuinely think it’s acceptable to go to a football game and act like this?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 1:10]
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 10:22 - Dec 8 with 301 viewstimothyeo

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 09:46 - Dec 8 by londontractorboy57

I stopped going after the disgraceful scenes at Brentford directed at MM that was the beginning of the end for me and my 45 year love of ITFC

Yep. Doesn't seem to be improving, unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024