Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? 18:58 - Dec 12 with 4513 viewsTown_Boy

Literally every post is about being an anti vax idiot🤦‍♂️

Obviously has nothing else to do nowadays!

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 08:25 - Dec 13 with 356 viewsChurchman

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 21:11 - Dec 12 by Ojc

Don’t, you’ll rattle these people right up. Sort of people that would turn in Anne Frank for the greater good.

This is one of the most peculiar posts I’ve ever read on here.

I’m really interested to know how in your mind betraying people to the Nazis to be murdered relates to taking a vaccination that might well save yours and other peoples lives. Bizarre.

You also appear to sneer at the ‘greater good’. It may not be fashionable to the ‘ma uman rights’ brigade, but what about the rights of the rest of society who don’t want to be unnecessarily infected by these idiots or to pay for them to wheeze their last on a very expensive ventilator?
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 08:29 - Dec 13 with 345 viewsSaigonTractor

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 08:25 - Dec 13 by Churchman

This is one of the most peculiar posts I’ve ever read on here.

I’m really interested to know how in your mind betraying people to the Nazis to be murdered relates to taking a vaccination that might well save yours and other peoples lives. Bizarre.

You also appear to sneer at the ‘greater good’. It may not be fashionable to the ‘ma uman rights’ brigade, but what about the rights of the rest of society who don’t want to be unnecessarily infected by these idiots or to pay for them to wheeze their last on a very expensive ventilator?

If you look at the Auschwitz museum's account on Twitter they're having to spend a ridiculous amount of time telling these idiots that having to wear a bit of cloth on your face 10 minutes a day/not liking needles is not the same as genocide.
Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 08:35 - Dec 13 with 322 viewsChurchman

Does anyone else follow Huws on Instagram? on 08:29 - Dec 13 by SaigonTractor

If you look at the Auschwitz museum's account on Twitter they're having to spend a ridiculous amount of time telling these idiots that having to wear a bit of cloth on your face 10 minutes a day/not liking needles is not the same as genocide.

Jeez, the ignorance of some so called people is truly staggering.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024