Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid jab what would you do... 10:50 - Dec 12 with 1207 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Junior 16 is due her second jab today when me and mum get boosters. However she has every symptom known to man other than a temperature....sore throat, headaches, snot, rashes and sore eye. Taking daily negative lateral flow tests and I think the official advice is that unless you have a temperature to go in as usual. But what would you do?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Covid jab what would you do... on 10:52 - Dec 12 with 1180 viewsFixed_It

They ask you when you turn up if you have any covid symptoms. I'm guessing you'd be best to put it off for a bit.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Covid jab what would you do... on 10:55 - Dec 12 with 1150 viewsEly_Blue

They tell you if you aren’t feeling well that you shouldn’t have the covid jabs. My OH was due hers a couple of weeks back and she had a cold, she went to the docs for blood tests for something else before she was due to go to the pharmacy for her jab and both the docs and the pharmacy told her to rebook

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Covid jab what would you do... on 10:59 - Dec 12 with 1138 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 10:55 - Dec 12 by Ely_Blue

They tell you if you aren’t feeling well that you shouldn’t have the covid jabs. My OH was due hers a couple of weeks back and she had a cold, she went to the docs for blood tests for something else before she was due to go to the pharmacy for her jab and both the docs and the pharmacy told her to rebook

I asked at the doctors when I booked them and they said as long as she doesn't have a temperature then come in! May leave her in the car while we get ours....but then again should we delay ours too? Too many decisions for a Sunday morning and now on way to a mobile pcr testing station to boot!!

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:01 - Dec 12 with 1130 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 10:55 - Dec 12 by Ely_Blue

Reply...inclined to agree and think maybe we should all sack it off for now despite what I have been told.

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:02 - Dec 12 with 1124 viewsgordon

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:01 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Reply...inclined to agree and think maybe we should all sack it off for now despite what I have been told.

Yes, I think you're probably better leaving it for a bit.
Covid jab what would you do... on 11:03 - Dec 12 with 1119 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 10:52 - Dec 12 by Fixed_It

They ask you when you turn up if you have any covid symptoms. I'm guessing you'd be best to put it off for a bit.

She has no official symptoms...temperature, cough, taste and smell.

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:05 - Dec 12 with 1113 viewsEly_Blue

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:01 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

I suppose the only thing she has in her favour is she is young so a relatively fit and normally healthy human being I assume?

My OH on the other hand is immuno suppressed as she has MS

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:05 - Dec 12 with 1112 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:02 - Dec 12 by gordon

Yes, I think you're probably better leaving it for a bit.

Will get this PCR done today with her and probably cancel until we get the result.

Login to get fewer ads

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:07 - Dec 12 with 1102 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:05 - Dec 12 by Ely_Blue

I suppose the only thing she has in her favour is she is young so a relatively fit and normally healthy human being I assume?

My OH on the other hand is immuno suppressed as she has MS

Pretty much decided that junior has enough going on without putting her body through a vaccine as well but still the question of me and her mum.

Edit...sorry to hear about your partner.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 11:08]

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:21 - Dec 12 with 1033 viewsgordon

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:03 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

She has no official symptoms...temperature, cough, taste and smell.

The official symptoms list hasn't been update for ages for some reason btw, in most other countries they have more comprehensive lists of symptoms.
Covid jab what would you do... on 11:24 - Dec 12 with 1014 viewsBluesky

Her body is obviously fighting something - covid or otherwise. Her immune system is busy right now. To get the best out of the vaccine her immune system needs to give its full attention. I'd put it off until she feels better -- but take the medics' advice.
Covid jab what would you do... on 11:27 - Dec 12 with 990 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:24 - Dec 12 by Bluesky

Her body is obviously fighting something - covid or otherwise. Her immune system is busy right now. To get the best out of the vaccine her immune system needs to give its full attention. I'd put it off until she feels better -- but take the medics' advice.

Decided to not put her through it and tried to phone the surgery for advice about me and mum. The phone is not being answered today!!

Covid jab what would you do... on 12:00 - Dec 12 with 939 viewsPinewoodblue

Covid jab what would you do... on 11:27 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Decided to not put her through it and tried to phone the surgery for advice about me and mum. The phone is not being answered today!!

Not sure I understand why you would want to delay your booster.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Covid jab what would you do... on 12:27 - Dec 12 with 899 viewsWD19

Best park it for a week.

That said, I had my booster last Sunday when (as it turns out) I was already brewing COVID. So I have had the booster and virus on top of each other this week and it hasn’t been too bad.
Covid jab what would you do... on 13:21 - Dec 12 with 811 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 12:00 - Dec 12 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure I understand why you would want to delay your booster.

In case she turns out to be positive.
However we are shortly off to get them.

Covid jab what would you do... on 13:58 - Dec 12 with 757 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 13:21 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

In case she turns out to be positive.
However we are shortly off to get them.

Jab done and twtd no longer glitching....jobs a good'un!

Covid jab what would you do... on 07:18 - Dec 13 with 597 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid update on Junior.....so the PCR came back positive. The cough only just emerged last night. Symptoms to look out for early on are headache, tiredness, bloodshot eye and a rash, lateral flow tests, even the newer ones are useless, she was doing them daily, sometimes twice.

Edit....this morning's lateral flow test is still showing as negative.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 7:43]

Covid jab what would you do... on 08:12 - Dec 13 with 504 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Covid jab what would you do... on 07:18 - Dec 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Covid update on Junior.....so the PCR came back positive. The cough only just emerged last night. Symptoms to look out for early on are headache, tiredness, bloodshot eye and a rash, lateral flow tests, even the newer ones are useless, she was doing them daily, sometimes twice.

Edit....this morning's lateral flow test is still showing as negative.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 7:43]

Hope junior gets over it soon and you and miss slave manage to avoid it fella.

Keep the vitamin d intake up.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Covid jab what would you do... on 08:18 - Dec 13 with 485 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid jab what would you do... on 08:12 - Dec 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Hope junior gets over it soon and you and miss slave manage to avoid it fella.

Keep the vitamin d intake up.

Cheers....we are....from what I can see we are meant to carry on regardless, strange days! Miss Slaves old fella for this morning wants her to stay away but will pay her anyway 'as it's Christmas ' and my landed chap wants me in as usual but to stay away from him and family....so, same as usual!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024