Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland Game A likelihood of cancellation ? 08:36 - Dec 17 with 820 viewsDamster

Prem, Championship and league 1 games being postponed throughout the last 2 days. What chance has our game got?? Is this a precautionary measure or are we saying that all these teams genuinely have squads heavily impacted.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 9:31]
Sunderland Game A likelihood of cancellation ? on 08:49 - Dec 17 with 726 viewsCheltenham_Blue

There's very high numbers of players contracting CV19 at the moment, its certainly not a precaution. If we get to the end of today with the game still on, then It will happen, but I'll be amazed if Gillingham happens as I think the EFL will put in a week long pause.

What staggers me, apart from the minority of players being jabbed, is that with that knowledge, teams seem to have abandoned all of their Covid protocols for players this season.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Sunderland Game A likelihood of cancellation ? on 09:05 - Dec 17 with 640 viewsZx1988

I think a lot will hinge on Sunderland. We've been very up front about how we've kept protocols in place at the club, regardless of the official message.

I'll be putting the curse on it now by saying this, but I would be surprised if Covid entered the camp based on how cautious the club has been throughout.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024