Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers 09:04 - Dec 17 with 581 viewsWeWereZombies

Resounding defeat for Neil Shastri-Hurst in a seat that the Tories have held for almost two hundred years, Greens get more votes than Reform. If only the Monster Raving Loony Party had put up a candidate then we could have seen UKIP's vote into the tens rather than the low hundreds...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-59693102

Is it wrong to hope?

[edit] Just looked at the full result and seen that there was a Monster Raving Loony, looking at the photo in the link I posted I must have mistaken him for the UKIP candidate...}
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 9:18]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:17 - Dec 17 with 518 viewsCheltenham_Blue

MRLP did put up a candidate, he came dressed as Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazard.
And a bloke I reckon appeared on Britains Got Talent escaping from a water filled tank.

[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 9:20]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:19 - Dec 17 with 509 viewsGuthrum

A nearly 29,000 swing on a 46% turnout. That's a lot of Conservatives staying away or switching and Labour tactical voters.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:21 - Dec 17 with 493 viewsGuthrum

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:17 - Dec 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

MRLP did put up a candidate, he came dressed as Boss Hogg from The Dukes of Hazard.
And a bloke I reckon appeared on Britains Got Talent escaping from a water filled tank.

[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 9:20]

That's Howling Laud Hope, their party leader (Boss Hogg, not the water tank guy).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:24 - Dec 17 with 471 viewsunbelievablue

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:21 - Dec 17 by Guthrum

That's Howling Laud Hope, their party leader (Boss Hogg, not the water tank guy).

What happened to Screaming Lord Sutch?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:26 - Dec 17 with 461 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:24 - Dec 17 by unbelievablue

What happened to Screaming Lord Sutch?

Died 22 years ago.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 10:35 - Dec 17 with 383 viewsericclacton

I'll drink to that post my friend, spot on.

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 10:37 - Dec 17 with 374 viewsunbelievablue

Good morning - at last Town have a manager who looks promising and Hurst suffers on 09:26 - Dec 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Died 22 years ago.

Wow.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024