Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy New Year: You're 'avin a laugh. 21:24 - Dec 31 with 288 viewsNthQldITFC

Who is the purveyor of the finest laff?

My favourite is Mortimer's delicious old Beano-style "tee-hee-hee", Bob being one of the only practitioners still performing this old classic. See here at 44:42 in response to Paul Gascoigne

...or perhaps here at 1:01 (a superb little cameo, btw.)

...although I am sure there are better instances around, which I am this evening in my whisky-befuddled state unable to find.

Mortimer also has an explosive "ARF-HA-HA!", which is the perfect vehicle for setting someone else off (if well-timed of course) as shown here at 0:39, where he deployed it at the expense of Matt Lucas, who had very nearly pulled together himself for a final 'Peanuts'.

A happy and mirthful New Year to all, and please post some other laffs into this budding compendium, if you will.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Happy New Year: You're 'avin a laugh. on 21:26 - Dec 31 with 278 viewsjeera

S'pose someone's gotta do it:

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Happy New Year: You're 'avin a laugh. on 21:30 - Dec 31 with 260 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy New Year: You're 'avin a laugh. on 21:26 - Dec 31 by jeera

S'pose someone's gotta do it:

Ha Ha Ha ppy New Year

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Happy New Year: You're 'avin a laugh. on 21:31 - Dec 31 with 251 viewsSwansea_Blue

I read their ‘fishing with’ book last Christmas while recovering from Covid. It was good medicine and I highly recommend it. Not non-stop side splitting stuff as some may expect, but a nice balance of a couple of friends having a good time, a bit of fishing stuff, and a bit of introspection and meaning of life stuff. Very wholesome.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Happy New Year: You're 'avin a laugh. on 21:34 - Dec 31 with 241 viewstazdac

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024