Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans and Huddersfield 15:57 - Jan 14 with 533 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't expect it to pan out for them the same way as it did at Ipswich.

Although he owned 87.5% of Ipswich, he was in full control, with no one else to input.

He will have 65% ownership at Huddersfield, but will also benefit from having Dean Hoyle on side with a 35% ownership.

Hoyle is a lifelong Huddersfield fan, of significant wealth, and more importantly has good infrastructure within the club and he knows how to run a football club well.

In this instance Evans may well be pretty much the money man, with Hoyle and his exec team running the club.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Marcus Evans and Huddersfield on 16:02 - Jan 14 with 490 viewsZx1988

I was just about to post something along the same lines.

The whole setup is different to ITFC, let alone the nature of the club, expectations etc., Similarly, I would suggest that the club is potentially better set-up given their relatively recent Premiership experience, and whatever Webber will have put in place there until he jumped ship to Norwich.

I'm not convinced it will be the unmitigated disaster that some seem to think/hope it will be, and I hope that he's learned some lessons from his time at ITFC that will make his time at Huddersfield more successful.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024