Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Burley chat 10:27 - Jan 20 with 802 viewsSWGF

I know Joe posted on here about the chat on GB's playing career, but there's now over an hour on his management career also up and ready to watch on YouTube (or listen to on your chosen pod service).

Hopefully enjoyable/informative to some of you. His enthusiasm still shines through.

Player:

Manager:
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 13:42]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

George Burley chat on 13:00 - Jan 20 with 605 viewsIllinoisblue

Looking forward to listening to this at lunchtime. GB gave me some of the happiest footballing days of my life.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

George Burley chat on 13:04 - Jan 20 with 590 viewsJakeITFC

Really enjoyed that, thanks.
George Burley chat on 13:10 - Jan 20 with 572 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This a great chant....I'd love to see GB back at the club in some capacity, clearly still so passionate and he talks a lot about how much he enjoys working with young players.

I get that it's difficult to bring in someone like GB who then casts a big shadow over whoever is in the hot seat but maybe working with some of the younger age groups?

Mart Poom would have been a great signing

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

George Burley chat on 13:38 - Jan 20 with 521 viewsFightingEssex

George Burley chat on 13:10 - Jan 20 by BlueandTruesince82

This a great chant....I'd love to see GB back at the club in some capacity, clearly still so passionate and he talks a lot about how much he enjoys working with young players.

I get that it's difficult to bring in someone like GB who then casts a big shadow over whoever is in the hot seat but maybe working with some of the younger age groups?

Mart Poom would have been a great signing

I think had Evans appointed Burley and Butcher in 2018 instead of Lambert, we’d still be a Championship club. But Evans wasn’t known for his decision making.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024