Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich v Man Utd 2001 framed picture 20:18 - Feb 5 with 793 viewsAsa164

I’ve got a framed picture of Portman road when we played Utd at home from 00/01 season.. it’s a panaramic view of the pitch with the players. It’s a metre or so wide and I’m looking to re home it… just too big for my wall now! Anyone interested? I have no idea how much to even ask for it but thought would ask on here before popping it on eBay or any other places first! If you are interested then drop me a message!
Ipswich v Man Utd 2001 framed picture on 20:28 - Feb 5 with 743 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No idea how much they are worth but they sold them of that match and from the derby match against nodge. I have one of the latter in my loft. As you say, a bit big to put up anywhere really.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ipswich v Man Utd 2001 framed picture on 20:50 - Feb 5 with 673 viewsAsa164

Ipswich v Man Utd 2001 framed picture on 20:28 - Feb 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

No idea how much they are worth but they sold them of that match and from the derby match against nodge. I have one of the latter in my loft. As you say, a bit big to put up anywhere really.

Exactly the problem, just sitting there now and thought someone may be interested! I’ve had a look on eBay and on the internet but doesn’t seem to be anything similar on there to compare it with which doesn’t make it any easier 😂
Ipswich v Man Utd 2001 framed picture on 12:23 - Feb 6 with 429 viewsFarmerpiles

That was the first home game of the season back in the Prem. 1-1,with Fabian scoring first for Town, Beckham if I remember correctly equalising. Atmosphere was incredible, even Fergie commented on it. And that was some Utd team by the way. Love my print so much I've included it my will to be passed down to my Town mad daughter and to always stay in the family. Blue to the bone!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024