Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What i learned from the last 3.5 years of watching ipswich 00:23 - Feb 9 with 628 viewsBondiBlue

Winning is more fun than playing gorgeous football and losing.

It blows me away that some on here still feel otherwise.

Poll: Which would you accept?

What i learned from the last 3.5 years of watching ipswich on 00:29 - Feb 9 with 579 viewsYallop

That's always been my view. I'd be happy seeing us launch it forward at every opportunity if it meant I saw us in the Prem again before I peg it.
What i learned from the last 3.5 years of watching ipswich on 00:39 - Feb 9 with 560 viewsFightingEssex

We've not played gorgeous football in over 20 years, when we last really did anything. Magic was the closest we had to good football after Burley, everything else has been pretty dire although at least it was high stakes stuff with Royle which made it fun, it was hardly Barca.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

What i learned from the last 3.5 years of watching ipswich on 01:35 - Feb 9 with 521 viewsBondiBlue

What i learned from the last 3.5 years of watching ipswich on 00:39 - Feb 9 by FightingEssex

We've not played gorgeous football in over 20 years, when we last really did anything. Magic was the closest we had to good football after Burley, everything else has been pretty dire although at least it was high stakes stuff with Royle which made it fun, it was hardly Barca.

This is a very good point. We ditched mick in search of better football and the football didn't actually get much better.

I remember moaning that royle was a long-ball merchant at the time. Weird take in hindsight.

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024