Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Bonne bacame available in the summer.........? 06:23 - Feb 9 with 2411 viewsbobbyramsey

Should we buy him?
If Bonne bacame available in the summer.........? on 12:05 - Feb 9 with 262 viewsjp_itfc

Yes if the fee is reasonable, which I am sure it will be.
If Bonne bacame available in the summer.........? on 12:32 - Feb 9 with 205 viewsclive_baker

If Bonne bacame available in the summer.........? on 11:59 - Feb 9 by Darth_Koont

Agreed.

Funnily enough, I get the feeling that Pigott is probably the sort of striker who will help knit our attacks together more than any of the others. But in the meantime when it’s a bit scrappier others like Bonne, Norwood and even Jackson look better bets.

All bets are off if we go up though. Think we will need a completely different level of striker. But in League One we should be able to make better use of a player who scored 20 league goals for Wimbledon.

I think it depends if there's any club out there willing to spend some money on the Pig. If we got an offer for him, given his big salary I think I would be tempted to move him on. Norwood has a big 3 months or so too, he's not a cheap option to keep on either and at the age he's at there's minimal resale value potential, so it'll be a big call on him. Jackson looks likely to move on as his contract ends, and Bonne of course is on loan.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that all 4 of our current recognised forward options move on IMO, especially if we go up. If Simpson can step up to 3rd / 4th choice, and if KM sees Chaplin playing off a 1, it might be that KM is allowed to go out and reinvest the funds into 2 new forwards. It would certainly free up a chunk of change if Pig, Norwood, Bonne and Jackson move on, that's got to be £25k a week at least.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024