Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FYI London fans - bus replacements back this weekend until April 09:32 - Feb 14 with 801 viewsSW_LondonBlue

Sorry to ruin your Monday. Newbury Park to Shenfield this time. Games impacted: Burton, Pompey and Plymouth.

Can't say I've missed Newbury Park, the time it takes for the bus to turn into that station can feel age.
FYI London fans - bus replacements back this weekend until April on 10:19 - Feb 14 with 706 viewsSteve_M

I'm not sure whether to give that an up arrow for useful information, although I was aware, or a down one for reminding me of it on a Monday morning.

The slow crawl into Newbury Park on a Saturday evening is the worst rail replacement option anywhere, at least it's normally quicker on the way out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

FYI London fans - bus replacements back this weekend until April on 10:43 - Feb 14 with 625 viewsSitfcB

Got the pleasure of this for Oxford away.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FYI London fans - bus replacements back this weekend until April on 13:03 - Feb 14 with 489 viewscoolcat

Thanks for the update. Was going to book my train ticket for this weekend. Been avoiding travelling during Jan as London was the Omicron epicentre :/ . Funny how they always pick weekends when Ipswich are playing at home. Very annoying. Rain forecast this weekend as well so roads will be packed. Aaghh!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024