Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... 11:14 - Mar 4 with 1238 viewsunstableblue

...just went in to get ours... and it really is getting very full... upper North almost gone. Singles only in a lot of stands.

Only real blocks left are very side of cobbold/pioneer next to the North Stand. And a few patches in top of Churchmans.

Come on Team - get that win away on Saturday, find the net, lets pray for some miracle results around us (albeit its not a great set of fixtures for us this weekend):

Cambridge United v Shrewsbury Town
Charlton Athletic v Sunderland
Cheltenham Town v Doncaster Rovers
Crewe Alexandra v Wycombe Wanderers
Fleetwood Town v Ipswich Town
Gillingham v Bolton Wanderers
Lincoln City v Sheffield Wednesday
Oxford United v Burton Albion
Plymouth Argyle v Morecambe
Portsmouth v Accrington Stanley
Rotherham United v Milton Keynes Dons
Wigan Athletic v AFC Wimbledon

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... on 13:12 - Mar 4 with 1011 viewsearlsgreenblue

Yes, my seats not going to be used, or the flight to the UK, hotel, the works………..bloody Covid
& I’ve been so careful, was my first game since 2019.😢
Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... on 13:27 - Mar 4 with 944 viewsclive_baker

Wouldn't say they require miracles. Gillingham are a slightly tougher nut under Harris, Charlton away isn't easy for Sunderland, Morecambe are fighting for survival and potential new manager bounce. All 3 will probably be thinking they 'should' win those, but I would wager they dont all do so.

Ultimately all of the sides around us will drop points between now and May, and there are weeks where they face each other etc, we just need to do our bit. 1 game at a time, as you say a win Saturday keeps the dream alive and makes Tuesday big which is important in itself, it's nice to be going into games with something to play for in the final 1/4 of the season and the longer that continues the more chance we've got.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... on 13:36 - Mar 4 with 912 viewsjimsymBLUE

Really looking forward to it, first time back in 4 years for me & and the old man....assuming we're still upwardly mobile after an afternoon pub crawl round town. Assume St Judes Tavern is still going?

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... on 13:50 - Mar 4 with 872 viewsunstableblue

Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... on 13:12 - Mar 4 by earlsgreenblue

Yes, my seats not going to be used, or the flight to the UK, hotel, the works………..bloody Covid
& I’ve been so careful, was my first game since 2019.😢

So sorry to hear that

It’s funny how COVID has gone so far off the agenda (unsurprisingly); I have two colleagues/friends down with it with a bad bout and missing work/events

Hope you’re having a mild case.

Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... on 19:23 - Mar 4 with 632 viewsunstableblue

Quite a remarkable crowd for Tuesday... on 13:36 - Mar 4 by jimsymBLUE

Really looking forward to it, first time back in 4 years for me & and the old man....assuming we're still upwardly mobile after an afternoon pub crawl round town. Assume St Judes Tavern is still going?

Fantastic!!

Not sure on St Judes tavern? The one in London I have to say doesn’t see be the best beer!

Our group are going for a curry and then hitting what must be a 26k attendance

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024