Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans.. 19:57 - Mar 7 with 3224 viewsSeablu

Has landed on his feet this time.
All those years blowing large transfer budgets on the wrong managers and giving the only decent one a budget for crocks, chancers & has beens.

He’s only gone and rolled up at Huddersfield and looks like getting play-offs at the very least and a juicy FA Cup quarter final at Liverpool in his first few months.

Un feckin believable Jeff.

[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 19:58]
Only the strongest survive…. on 23:00 - Mar 7 with 241 viewsBloots

Apologies, I genuinely thought you were... on 22:25 - Mar 7 by Seablu

This has been a personal disaster for me, I’m going to have to retire for a few weeks for a thorough period of introspection.
Any tips on how to shamelessly creep back, be just as lippy yet still save face?

….night night matey.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Only the strongest survive…. on 23:04 - Mar 7 with 237 viewsSeablu

Only the strongest survive…. on 23:00 - Mar 7 by Bloots

….night night matey.

Sleep well babes.
He's got nothing to do with Huddersfield. (n/t) on 23:39 - Mar 7 with 214 viewsXYZ

He's got nothing to do with Huddersfield. (n/t) on 20:58 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/marcus-evans-huddersfield-tin

Key paragraph:
'There's been nothing new to report on that since the beginning of January really, and even then it was just 'believed to be interested'.

The fact that's gone so quiet over the past couple of months, plus the club's announcement on Monday that Hoyle (and Hoyle alone) is in discussions over taking the other 75% of the shares, strongly suggests that a deal with Evans is not currently on the table.

Prior reports from elsewhere do suggest Marcus Evans feels like he has unfinished business in football after failing to find success at Ipswich, but as it stands it doesn't look like that will be at Huddersfield Town.'

That particular reporter is a genuine actual mate of mine. He'll have done his legwork, vbecause, bless him, he's that spoddy.
If he's saying it's not happening, it' not happening.

Steven Chicken?

Sounds like a mate of Bob Mortimer's to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024