Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The one negative I can pick from last night... 09:55 - Mar 9 with 2331 viewsTresBonne

The atmosphere! Considering how well we played and the fact we were 2-0 up inside 33 minutes, would've expected a lot better.

For large parts of the game you could've heard a pin drop in PR. The group of hearty lads in the SAR stand outsung the SBR for half the game...
The one negative I can pick from last night... on 19:33 - Mar 9 with 252 viewsjaykay

The one negative I can pick from last night... on 15:42 - Mar 9 by Veggie

It’s probably a bit of a myth that we always had a great atmosphere with constant singing in the good old days. Watching clips of old matches, there isn’t constant singing. I’m sure it’s always been the case.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2022 15:43]

all i can say is if you were not there, you wouldn't know.
in the 60s standing in the north stand , a wall of sound used to hit you coming from churchmans with the singing of keep on till the end of the road.
in the 70s and 80son a european cup night you cold hear the crowd singing ,coming down anglesea rd on the way to the game 15 min before it started. also to see the floodlights with a haze of peoples breath thru chanting was and singing a sight to see as you crossed over the road near st matthews baths

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024