Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carroll 11:14 - Mar 13 with 680 viewsGarv

Deserves a fair bit of credit for yesterday.

He must have felt the pressure of replacing Morsy, probably not helped by us keeping him on the pitch for 12 minutes because we were desperate for him to stay on.

Really kept us ticking second half and was better in the attacking areas than I've seen him before. I really felt it was likely that he or Celina was going to create a good chance or two. Just didn't quite happen.

I don't remember another performance against a promotion rival and supposedly a good team, that we were so superior in. Horribly unlucky not to win but bodes well for the rest of the season and perhaps more crucially, next.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 11:20]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Carroll on 11:50 - Mar 13 with 590 viewsBasuco

Tom Carroll deserves huge credit for his performance yesterday, he played very well, also Cameron Burgess, came in after playing very little first team football recently and the defence remained solid.
Carroll on 11:52 - Mar 13 with 587 viewsSheffordBlue

From McKenna's post match it sounds like he'd been quite unwell Thurs/Fri as well which makes it even more impressive given the way we play

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Carroll on 11:56 - Mar 13 with 562 viewsGarv

Carroll on 11:52 - Mar 13 by SheffordBlue

From McKenna's post match it sounds like he'd been quite unwell Thurs/Fri as well which makes it even more impressive given the way we play

Yep, meant to mention that too. Could be why we let him have a longish warm up, along with giving Morsy time to try and run it off.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024