Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
it’s times like this… 17:04 - Mar 19 with 595 viewswitchdoctor

that makes me despise Cook even more…totally fecked up the start of the season otherswie a draw would have been acceptable today…thought our second half performance was magnificent and such a shame about their equaliser…oh well..looking forward to next season…ITFCTID
it’s times like this… on 17:06 - Mar 19 with 553 viewsFunge

Yeah, good post.

It seems we've finally got a good 'un in McKenna. Couple of strikers and we'll be laughing next year.

Hard lines today, any late goal conceded is always savage - but we're finally facing the right way.
it’s times like this… on 17:08 - Mar 19 with 514 viewsChurchman

Yes, the Cook start did for us. However, it’s done now and I never thought after Charlton took us to the cleaners that we’d be able to put in the performances we have in the past three months.

Well done KM and the players. They should be disappointed today, but not downhearted.
it’s times like this… on 17:11 - Mar 19 with 470 viewsFunge

it’s times like this… on 17:08 - Mar 19 by Churchman

Yes, the Cook start did for us. However, it’s done now and I never thought after Charlton took us to the cleaners that we’d be able to put in the performances we have in the past three months.

Well done KM and the players. They should be disappointed today, but not downhearted.

Again, feeling this post.

That Charlton game was perhaps the worst Towun performance I've ever seen - and, by Christ, there's been some competition these past 12 years - to go from there, to here, is all on McKenna.
it’s times like this… on 17:11 - Mar 19 with 460 viewswitchdoctor

it’s times like this… on 17:08 - Mar 19 by Churchman

no me neither…skulked out of the valley that evening fearing the worse for the rest of this season…really chuffed with the turnaround and excited for the future…
it’s times like this… on 17:30 - Mar 19 with 332 viewsRadioOrwell

In a perverse twist, if Cook had been slightly better we wouldn't have got KMK. And Cook would still be here.
it’s times like this… on 17:38 - Mar 19 with 289 viewsmarchy

What's mad is that since KMcK took over, with us taking 32 points from those 16 games and becoming almost impenetrable in the process, still only sees us 6th in the form table. Is it weird to have five teams on even better form than that for a sustained period late in the season?! It feels weird.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2022 17:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024