Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 11:25 - Apr 2 with 679 viewsBasuco

This Company does not look the least bit dodgy!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-60940877
Fine example of the NHS private sector.
Edit, check out the bits about filling accounts at the bottom of the article.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 11:26]
Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 12:14 - Apr 2 with 601 viewsIllinoisblue

The size of the contracts given out - hundreds of millions - to companies in existence for five minutes is quite astonishing. If there’s any justice people will end up in prison. Where there’s a crisis there’s a profit to be made.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 12:52 - Apr 2 with 570 viewsNthQldITFC

Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 12:14 - Apr 2 by Illinoisblue

The size of the contracts given out - hundreds of millions - to companies in existence for five minutes is quite astonishing. If there’s any justice people will end up in prison. Where there’s a crisis there’s a profit to be made.

In prison and with meaningful (i.e. asset-based fines) and increased tariffs for future offences.

Without all of these there's no meaningful accountability, and without meaningful accountability there's no deterrent to corruption, and without corruption being stamped out there's no point in any of the rest of us obeying any laws we don't fancy obeying, and next there's anarchy. Why not?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 13:23 - Apr 2 with 535 viewsIllinoisblue

Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 12:52 - Apr 2 by NthQldITFC

In prison and with meaningful (i.e. asset-based fines) and increased tariffs for future offences.

Without all of these there's no meaningful accountability, and without meaningful accountability there's no deterrent to corruption, and without corruption being stamped out there's no point in any of the rest of us obeying any laws we don't fancy obeying, and next there's anarchy. Why not?

We had smaller scale corruption in my home town. A few pop-up covid testing sites appeared out of nowhere during the pandemic. This is when things were bad so of course people were queuing up to use their services. Now turns out they were stealing people’s identities (them asking for credit card info and drivers licenses should have been a red flag) and inevitably they’ve now vanished. I genuinely wish death upon these scammers.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 13:34 - Apr 2 with 502 viewsElderGrizzly

It’s throughout the public sector during Covid.

The normal procurement rules were torn up for expediency and of course some took advantage. It’s just obviously more criminal that those that loosened the rules then took advantage of them
Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 08:40 - Apr 3 with 358 viewssolomon

Private companies should not do NHS work 98799901 on 13:34 - Apr 2 by ElderGrizzly

It’s throughout the public sector during Covid.

The normal procurement rules were torn up for expediency and of course some took advantage. It’s just obviously more criminal that those that loosened the rules then took advantage of them

There are many examples of blatant profiteering evident of this even here in our hometown, Some have done incredibly well from this whole saga whilst the vast majority have suffered in many ways. What else do we expect of the Thatcherite generation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024