Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lap of honour today... 12:15 - Apr 30 with 3056 viewsstrikalite

Well not for me, let's don't dress this up. these players have once again let the fans down, most have underperformed overall, by all means they can stand in the centre circle after the game and lightly applaud all four stands, preferably with their head bowed...

COYB's!!!!
Lap of honour today... on 00:40 - May 1 with 367 viewsjeera

Lap of honour today... on 00:36 - May 1 by DarkHorse

Absolutely. But you’re far too fair minded. They should take it upon themselves to strip to their undies, kneel down in the centre circle, tie their boots to their shirts and flail themselves silly. Particularly Wes Burns, the sexy bastard.

Ahem.

Paul?

Paul Hurst, is that you?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lap of honour today... on 06:55 - May 1 with 293 viewsElephantintheRoom

Bit harsh. From top to bottom the players, backroom staff and front of office mouthpieces are all franchise employees - none of them were here a year ago. To say the club elected to start the season with a bunch of strangers masquerading in Town shirts I’d say they have done rather well.

The rehabilitation of Donacien, Jackson and Woolfy from the naughty step shows what might have been achieved had the club kept some of their better players. There’s now every hope that you might even recognise over half the team come the big kick off next season

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Lap of honour today... on 07:04 - May 1 with 284 viewsMattinLondon

Lap of honour today... on 06:55 - May 1 by ElephantintheRoom

Bit harsh. From top to bottom the players, backroom staff and front of office mouthpieces are all franchise employees - none of them were here a year ago. To say the club elected to start the season with a bunch of strangers masquerading in Town shirts I’d say they have done rather well.

The rehabilitation of Donacien, Jackson and Woolfy from the naughty step shows what might have been achieved had the club kept some of their better players. There’s now every hope that you might even recognise over half the team come the big kick off next season

Prick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024