Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum relegated AGAIN …. 16:54 - Apr 30 with 4510 viewsArnieM

🥳🥂🥳

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 12:00 - May 1 with 925 viewsRyorry

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 09:33 - May 1 by Scout38

Couldn't agree more. I've not seen any evidence to suggest we'll go up next year and think it's highly unlikely. We have to overtake 10 teams to do that who all want it as much as us.
As for teams getting relegated from the Premier League, recent history suggests that they will be there or thereabouts next season.
Stop gloating about Norwich. It makes you look rather silly.

You seem a bit grumpy, maybe you missed brekkie & are a bit low on blood sugar, so here you go -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 22:58 - May 1 with 822 viewsGiveusaWave

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:52 - May 1 by Veggie

Not a Norwich fan according to Phil

Not that I am agreeing with elephantintheroom...but it is worth noting that there are some supporters here who support both Ipswich and Norwich. Remember a few years back a big discussion here about this. Mainly older supporters...but does happen. Those supporters regard the derby as local rivalry and nothing more. Vaguely remember that the discussion also related to the old rivalry between Leyton Orient and Ipswich (during a cup game away supporters were shocked that some Orient fans regarded it as a derby game).
[Post edited 1 May 2022 22:59]

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 23:00 - May 1 with 817 viewsJ2BLUE

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 22:58 - May 1 by GiveusaWave

Not that I am agreeing with elephantintheroom...but it is worth noting that there are some supporters here who support both Ipswich and Norwich. Remember a few years back a big discussion here about this. Mainly older supporters...but does happen. Those supporters regard the derby as local rivalry and nothing more. Vaguely remember that the discussion also related to the old rivalry between Leyton Orient and Ipswich (during a cup game away supporters were shocked that some Orient fans regarded it as a derby game).

Weirdos, as they are more commonly known.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 23:10 - May 1 with 796 viewsjeera

"but it is worth noting that there are some supporters here who support both Ipswich and Norwich"

What?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 23:51 - May 1 with 753 viewsRyorry

"some supporters here who support both Ipswich and Norwich"

Unnatural behaviour.

Children read this site y'know

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 08:50 - May 2 with 661 viewsIpswichKnight

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 23:10 - May 1 by jeera

"but it is worth noting that there are some supporters here who support both Ipswich and Norwich"

What?

The borderlands are a strange place full of people committing acts that are contrary to all natural behaviours!
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 12:02 - May 2 with 607 viewsScout38

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 12:00 - May 1 by Ryorry

You seem a bit grumpy, maybe you missed brekkie & are a bit low on blood sugar, so here you go -

For goodness sake! For the last 20 years all I hear is that it's going to be better next season. It never has been and we need a huge improvement to get out of this Division next season. I'm not saying it can't be done but it gets a little bit more difficult every year.
Any suggestion that everything isn't going to be better next season is met with an accusation of being a Norwich fan. Get real for God's sake.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 13:45 - May 2 with 566 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 09:33 - May 1 by Scout38

Couldn't agree more. I've not seen any evidence to suggest we'll go up next year and think it's highly unlikely. We have to overtake 10 teams to do that who all want it as much as us.
As for teams getting relegated from the Premier League, recent history suggests that they will be there or thereabouts next season.
Stop gloating about Norwich. It makes you look rather silly.

You haven't seen any evidence? Look at our record since KM came in, in particular whilst we were still in the hunt - it was top 2 or 3 form wasn't it and almost every opposition manager has said we were top notch.

If this is Norwich's era of being better than us then I'd be seriously annoyed if I was a fan of theirs. They've not come close to winning a cup, haven't capitalised at all on various promotions to the premier league etc. We even finished above them a few years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:24 - May 3 with 456 viewsScout38

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 13:45 - May 2 by PrideOfTheEast

You haven't seen any evidence? Look at our record since KM came in, in particular whilst we were still in the hunt - it was top 2 or 3 form wasn't it and almost every opposition manager has said we were top notch.

If this is Norwich's era of being better than us then I'd be seriously annoyed if I was a fan of theirs. They've not come close to winning a cup, haven't capitalised at all on various promotions to the premier league etc. We even finished above them a few years ago.

"We even finished above them a few years ago". For goodness sake.

By the way, we came 11th. Quite how that translates to top 2 or 3 form is beyond me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024