Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Throwing out a potential left wing back option 21:18 - May 2 with 766 viewstheinbetweener

Harrison Burrows from Posh.

20 years old, 3 goals and 5 assists in a poor team. Young, quick, good dribbler, versatile and apparently a decent set piece taker.

Perhaps out of reach financially… but certainly the sort of player we should be aiming for imo.
Throwing out a potential left wing back option on 01:23 - May 3 with 545 viewsbournemouthblue

He sounds ideal, it will be interesting to see who McKenna secures this summer

There's no doubt he's a decent coach, we will see how good his recruiting skills are

The one concern I have with McKenna is the way he rotates his attacking players and how his strikers operate

Man U had issues themselves upfront when he was involved, particularly under Solskjær and McKenna may have been part of the reason for that

It may be totally underfounded of course but I do wonder how we have managed to get so little out of our strikers under McKenna, when all on paper should be getting goals at this level

I know he was having issues with Simpson and I understand why he wouldn't play him, I don't get why he didn't want to look at him, when we were having issues upfront, he could be one of our best striking prospects for a while, instead we will probably sell him without finding out what he could offer us
[Post edited 3 May 2022 1:24]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024