Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planning Application - Approval with Conditions 11:58 - May 4 with 989 viewsSheffordBlue

The Decision Notice for the planning application for the work has gone through. The conditions only appear to be that they stick to the construction management plan and drawings that they submitted.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 12:25 - May 4 with 895 viewsBrads

So the screen is definitely going in the south east corner then? Ashton said something about the location still being undecided last time I heard him mention it, after the artist’s impression was released showing it there.
Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 12:38 - May 4 with 838 viewsxrayspecs

Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 12:25 - May 4 by Brads

So the screen is definitely going in the south east corner then? Ashton said something about the location still being undecided last time I heard him mention it, after the artist’s impression was released showing it there.

Not necessarily.

Town have permission to put up a screen in that corner but could opt not to install it there.

They may/may not need planning permission to put up a screen elsewhere in the ground.
Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 12:57 - May 4 with 761 viewsHighgateBlue

Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 12:25 - May 4 by Brads

It would seem so. The description of the development in the planning decision notice even refers to the south east corner, the conditions require compliance with the approved plans that show the south east corner, and given that revised plans went in as recently as end of March, it would seem unlikely that ITFC are simply not going to implement this planning permission.
Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 13:04 - May 4 with 724 viewsfourpee

Are we having new advertisement boards installed? Sure i read this somewhere
Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 13:12 - May 4 with 693 viewsSheffordBlue

Planning Application - Approval with Conditions on 13:04 - May 4 by fourpee

Are we having new advertisement boards installed? Sure i read this somewhere

Yes although they don't need planning permission

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024