Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So ridiculous 20:26 - May 9 with 4919 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Watching these play-off games with disbelief. Over the 4 matches, only the Dons have played football that can hold a candle to Town’s under McKenna, and they got bullied out. These two teams today have “not good enough for the Championship” written all over them. Next season we just have to add the cutting edge to the class we ooze, and get back where we belong.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

So ridiculous on 11:39 - May 10 with 456 viewsDyland

So ridiculous on 09:37 - May 10 by BiGDonnie

Fook knows how I've responded to myself and not Footers.

You don't even have Machers' excuse for being sloshed, yer daft sod Callers x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So ridiculous on 16:37 - May 10 with 362 viewsstrikalite

Successful passing sides or more direct sides still have something in common, they score goals from corners, free kicks. shots from just outside the box and penalties...

We lack hugely in all of these...
So ridiculous on 17:43 - May 10 with 335 viewsITFC_History

This thread intrigued me to see how the promoted teams in this league got on the following season in the championship. The answer is not very well.

In the last four years the highest someone has finished after promotion from this league is Blackburn in the 2017/18 season who finished 15th.

May post the results on a new thread. But in the last 10 years only one team has reached the play offs the following season. That was Brentford in 2015 where we played in the other half of the play off fixtures
[Post edited 10 May 2022 18:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024