Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A million families to be destitute 11:31 - May 11 with 2258 viewsgtsb1966

according to the BBC. Destitution in this country means living on less than £140 a week. I'm assuming that means after paying mortgage or rent. How the hell can you live off that. A single person couldn't live off that let alone a family. This country has gone to the dogs.
A million families to be destitute on 16:34 - May 11 with 400 viewsJ2BLUE

A million families to be destitute on 16:27 - May 11 by TJS

My car insurance is less than £200 per year.
My water bill was £131 in March although I can't quite remember if that was for 6 months or 3 months.
My petrol is quite low to be fair as my work is only about 10 minutes drive away.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 16:29]

That's still actual money you need to pay out and are just two of many things you seem to have forgotten.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A million families to be destitute on 16:38 - May 11 with 393 viewswkj

A million families to be destitute on 16:27 - May 11 by TJS

My car insurance is less than £200 per year.
My water bill was £131 in March although I can't quite remember if that was for 6 months or 3 months.
My petrol is quite low to be fair as my work is only about 10 minutes drive away.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 16:29]

Having worked in the auto insurance business for two years, almost 5 years ago, I can probably count the number of <= £200pa policies that I issued on one hand. It was much more common to issue a policy around £400-£500pa for a driver over 25.

You are the exception to the rule in this case.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A million families to be destitute on 16:45 - May 11 with 364 viewsTJS

A million families to be destitute on 16:34 - May 11 by J2BLUE

That's still actual money you need to pay out and are just two of many things you seem to have forgotten.

Sorry - nothing forgotten in last month.
That was all direct debits and cash withdrawals on my bank account including credit card bill and broadband.
A million families to be destitute on 17:25 - May 11 with 327 viewscressi

A million families to be destitute on 16:45 - May 11 by TJS

Sorry - nothing forgotten in last month.
That was all direct debits and cash withdrawals on my bank account including credit card bill and broadband.

Sc*m was being polite
They are far worse than that
I'm fortunate I have no mortgage
But all the other bills everyone does utility car etc.
It comes with getting older I choose not to work lots of hours as time is far more precious.
I feel for the younger generation and how difficult to get firms to look after you and a decent pension.
Life is not all about the dollar / pound lots of people with money who are miserable gits
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024