Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO TWTD Pond Owners (Niche thread!) 19:16 - May 24 with 451 viewsDubtractor

As I've mentioned on here previously, I'm looking to move in the near future, and have a bit of a quandary with having a pond in the garden with some fairly big fish in it. There is a decent chance that any future owner of the house won't want the pond, and even if they do the aforementioned large fish mean that the pond is pretty high maintenance. Therefore I feel I ought to try and rehome a few of them before we end up moving.

So, is there anyone on here who would be interested in rehoming 2 large koi carp, and 2 equally large blue orfe? All about 18-20 inches long. Plus a couple of golden tench of about a foot long. Or do you know anyone who may want to take them off my hands?

Not too worried about money for them, though a small contribution would be nice, more that they end up in a suitably big (and healthy) pond.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FAO TWTD Pond Owners (Niche thread!) on 21:24 - May 24 with 345 viewsElephantintheRoom

You could try eBay. There is quite a flourishing market for koi on there and you stand a good chance of them finding a good home

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024