Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ahhhh, its 'love it'/'hate it' kit day I see 11:25 - Jun 16 with 508 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We're nothing but predictable in our reactions each year.

I personally like both. The blue is perhaps a little busy, and I still like the away from last year, but If we go up, I'd be happy with one from Fruit of the Loom.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ahhhh, its 'love it'/'hate it' kit day I see on 11:32 - Jun 16 with 471 viewsclive_baker

Wait until fixture release day this time next week, that's when the fun starts.

Spoiler: we'll play everyone twice.

I say that, but I do look forward to seeing how the away games fall, not so much at home. Need to plan those away days innit. I've got friends well located this season, midlanders who will be handy for Port Vale now, as well as Burton and Shrewsbury. And Bristol folk for Rovers. Just the 1 London away day (Charlton) next season, I'm hoping thats a Saturday. Then plenty of easy enough day trips the likes of Cambridge, MK, Wycombe, Derby, Peterborough, Lincoln. I think I'll probably sack off Northern ones of which there are plenty (Bolton, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Barnsley, Accrington).

Keen to do 1 or 2 of Exeter, Plymouth, FGR depending on how they fall. Early season Saturday away day at Exeter would be nice, make a weekend of it and hope for good weather.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ahhhh, its 'love it'/'hate it' kit day I see on 09:35 - Jun 23 with 211 viewsclive_baker

Ahhhh, its 'love it'/'hate it' kit day I see on 11:32 - Jun 16 by clive_baker

Wait until fixture release day this time next week, that's when the fun starts.

Spoiler: we'll play everyone twice.

I say that, but I do look forward to seeing how the away games fall, not so much at home. Need to plan those away days innit. I've got friends well located this season, midlanders who will be handy for Port Vale now, as well as Burton and Shrewsbury. And Bristol folk for Rovers. Just the 1 London away day (Charlton) next season, I'm hoping thats a Saturday. Then plenty of easy enough day trips the likes of Cambridge, MK, Wycombe, Derby, Peterborough, Lincoln. I think I'll probably sack off Northern ones of which there are plenty (Bolton, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Barnsley, Accrington).

Keen to do 1 or 2 of Exeter, Plymouth, FGR depending on how they fall. Early season Saturday away day at Exeter would be nice, make a weekend of it and hope for good weather.

Port Vale and Burton both on a Tuesday, and if that wasn't bad enough Bristol Rovers is also on a Tuesday.

Couldn't make it up.

Livid.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024