Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh 10:24 - Jun 21 with 1404 viewsDyland

Love the format of rival club podcasters talking player signings/departures. Is this common?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 10:37 - Jun 21 with 1287 viewsDJR

I think this is new, but it is a development of the podcasts called League 1 Lowdown and Meet the Opposition that Ross did last season with podcasters and journalists of rival teams. He did one with Joel Shooter last July discussing the coming season, and one with another Morecombe podcaster before one of the games.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 10:43]
Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 10:38 - Jun 21 with 1261 viewsSheffordBlue

Where is this? I can't see it on my podcast feed.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 10:40 - Jun 21 with 1240 viewsDJR

Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 10:38 - Jun 21 by SheffordBlue

Where is this? I can't see it on my podcast feed.

It's on this link at the bottom.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/greg-leigh-itfc-new-signing-profile-90

I think things sometimes appear on the EADT website before they elsewhere, so it's always worth checking.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 10:42]
Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 10:49 - Jun 21 with 1151 viewsDyland

Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 10:37 - Jun 21 by DJR

I think this is new, but it is a development of the podcasts called League 1 Lowdown and Meet the Opposition that Ross did last season with podcasters and journalists of rival teams. He did one with Joel Shooter last July discussing the coming season, and one with another Morecombe podcaster before one of the games.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 10:43]

Ta!

Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 13:26 - Jun 21 with 784 viewsmarkchips

I think it is a really great idea as it gives us a flavour of any players coming in. Naturally there will be a certain amount of politeness in there but for example, it will highlight strengths and an indication as to whether the team was sad to lose them. Got a feeling Leigh falls in that bracket and I believe he will be no mug when it comes to heading at the back post. Better than Penney the fairy anyway.
Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 13:31 - Jun 21 with 754 viewschicoazul

Don’t forget Mike Hunt too.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 14:46 - Jun 21 with 581 viewsDyland

Ross Halls and Joel Shooter on Leigh on 13:31 - Jun 21 by chicoazul

Don’t forget Mike Hunt too.

Is that Hugh Janus' mate?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024