Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United's full-back Brandon Williams, 21, could be sold for £10m 12:16 - Jun 23 with 788 viewsHeathlander

According to the Sun :) That's the type of world we are living in.

I thought he was rubbish and he'd still cost £10m.
Manchester United's full-back Brandon Williams, 21, could be sold for £10m on 12:29 - Jun 23 with 670 viewsSTYG

See also - a goalkeeper that didn't particularly impress me in League One last season, was rubbish against us in one match and who, despite being pretty decent over the course of the season according to Pompey fans, went for a huge £12m to Southampton last week.

After 1 season of being alright in League One and a couple of good Irish performances.
Manchester United's full-back Brandon Williams, 21, could be sold for £10m on 14:25 - Jun 23 with 451 viewsJ2BLUE

Manchester United's full-back Brandon Williams, 21, could be sold for £10m on 12:29 - Jun 23 by STYG

See also - a goalkeeper that didn't particularly impress me in League One last season, was rubbish against us in one match and who, despite being pretty decent over the course of the season according to Pompey fans, went for a huge £12m to Southampton last week.

After 1 season of being alright in League One and a couple of good Irish performances.

I reckon we’re heading for an era of free transfers with (even more) ridiculous wages being paid.

Why let PSG sell you for £200m when you could be paid £1m+ per week over 5 years if you are Mbappe. For players who get themselves established by 22, they have 2-3 4-5 year deals in them on mega money. Can’t be too long before an agent talks a player around.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024