Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Already starting to worry 22:54 - Aug 9 with 1056 viewscressi

Myself I'm wondering were this is going what is this 1 up front
What's wrong with a big and little man I really worry McKenna has been a coach for yrs but is he as clueless as previous managers I bet Ashton will be having squeaky bum time with the new owners expecting results. Think the honeymoon is over
Already starting to worry on 23:00 - Aug 9 with 980 viewsSuperblue95

You must buy a lot of new sheets if you sh1t the bed this much every time we lose a cup game.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Already starting to worry on 23:04 - Aug 9 with 950 viewsDarkHorse

Pathetic.
Already starting to worry on 23:06 - Aug 9 with 929 viewsclive_baker

Have a day off.

If you watch us regularly and you can’t see the impact KM and his team have had in 8 months then frankly there’s no helping you. We’re a much, much better side than we were when he joined. Much better.

What we don’t have is enough quality in the final 3rd to finish our dinner. What we also don’t have is the luxury of being able to change a whole side and reliably dispatch of a league 2 opponent. Wake up call perhaps, but it’ll be forgotten with 3 points on Saturday. I personally don’t think our ‘ridiculous depth’ is quite all it’s cracked up to be. Our first 15/16 however are very strong though. We’re an enviable goalscorer short IMO and need to address that before the window shuts.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Already starting to worry on 23:11 - Aug 9 with 909 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Totally agree. The striker situation is clearly a worry. Ok, so we have never had a 20 a season player since Murphy , but it doesn't seem to be an issue for some. You are right, the owners will be expecting results from the off, and why shouldn't they. Let's hope we have some news soon that will improve our season........and I don't mean Keogh...ffs
Already starting to worry on 00:04 - Aug 10 with 831 viewscressi

Already starting to worry on 23:11 - Aug 9 by multiplescoregasms

Totally agree. The striker situation is clearly a worry. Ok, so we have never had a 20 a season player since Murphy , but it doesn't seem to be an issue for some. You are right, the owners will be expecting results from the off, and why shouldn't they. Let's hope we have some news soon that will improve our season........and I don't mean Keogh...ffs

I'm afraid the same problems persist if you are happy with 80 % possession but not cutting edge or goals you are easily pleased I believe there has been improvements but only to a point takes more than a bit of tipy tape to win me over and players saying what a great coach it takes results in whatever way they come and a manager who can win in different ways whatever is required
Already starting to worry on 00:16 - Aug 10 with 807 viewswrighty84

Already starting to worry on 23:04 - Aug 9 by DarkHorse

Pathetic.

Is he tho really mate your just a keyboard warrior with nothing useful to say , dave facts son no goals no play offs , no promotion, he’s right ffs get real
Already starting to worry on 00:17 - Aug 10 with 800 viewswrighty84

Already starting to worry on 00:16 - Aug 10 by wrighty84

Is he tho really mate your just a keyboard warrior with nothing useful to say , dave facts son no goals no play offs , no promotion, he’s right ffs get real

Face facts
Already starting to worry on 00:19 - Aug 10 with 795 viewswrighty84

Already starting to worry on 23:06 - Aug 9 by clive_baker

Have a day off.

If you watch us regularly and you can’t see the impact KM and his team have had in 8 months then frankly there’s no helping you. We’re a much, much better side than we were when he joined. Much better.

What we don’t have is enough quality in the final 3rd to finish our dinner. What we also don’t have is the luxury of being able to change a whole side and reliably dispatch of a league 2 opponent. Wake up call perhaps, but it’ll be forgotten with 3 points on Saturday. I personally don’t think our ‘ridiculous depth’ is quite all it’s cracked up to be. Our first 15/16 however are very strong though. We’re an enviable goalscorer short IMO and need to address that before the window shuts.

So you say we need a goalscorer ! But at the start you tell the bloke to have a day off , I’ve got an idea mate …… have the season off ba
Login to get fewer ads

Already starting to worry on 07:59 - Aug 10 with 571 viewsclive_baker

Already starting to worry on 00:19 - Aug 10 by wrighty84

So you say we need a goalscorer ! But at the start you tell the bloke to have a day off , I’ve got an idea mate …… have the season off ba

If you read his post he’s suggesting McKenna is clueless, which on the evidence we have is clearly nonsense.

So many morons on this board.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Already starting to worry on 08:07 - Aug 10 with 542 viewsBeckets

Already starting to worry on 00:04 - Aug 10 by cressi

I'm afraid the same problems persist if you are happy with 80 % possession but not cutting edge or goals you are easily pleased I believe there has been improvements but only to a point takes more than a bit of tipy tape to win me over and players saying what a great coach it takes results in whatever way they come and a manager who can win in different ways whatever is required

I wonder if I might introduce you to the concept of punctuation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024