Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a rum old bit of luck in the club shop on Monday… 11:08 - Nov 2 with 1657 viewsHciwspi

Was with my lad and waiting for his new away shirt to be printed up, about 10.30 am. We were browsing downstairs when I saw it…

An adult XL blackout shirt on the rail!! I asked if it was for sale and not some kind of mistake and the assistant said yep, it had been returned that morning! Naturally I made the purchase that instant. No consulting with the wife!!

So, unlikely as it is, those who want one might also get lucky. Might be worth a call into the club shop now and again 👍🏻
Had a rum old bit of luck in the club shop on Monday… on 11:10 - Nov 2 with 1597 viewstownblue

I have an XL shirt for sale if anyone wants it. Shop won't take it back because I put the Ipswich foundation logo on it...
Had a rum old bit of luck in the club shop on Monday… on 15:42 - Nov 2 with 1130 viewsTresBonne

Had a rum old bit of luck in the club shop on Monday… on 11:10 - Nov 2 by townblue

I have an XL shirt for sale if anyone wants it. Shop won't take it back because I put the Ipswich foundation logo on it...

Yes please mate, mind PMing me?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024