Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year 11:45 - Jan 7 with 7376 viewsSteve_M

It’s always a reminder of the diversity of the fanbase as much as that life is finite and we should make the best of it:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 11:01 - Jan 8 with 1212 viewsBattersea_Blue

Thanks for posting this. Really emotional watching that, brought a lump to my throat.

I knew a couple of those people, Jane Summerfield I got to know quite well.

But there was a shock too - Michael Mills. He was in my class at secondary school in Lowestoft and used to knock around with him. Great guy and although lost touch bumped into him unexpectedly outside Portman Road before a game a few years ago.

Another guy who was in our little gang at school, big Ipswich fan, was a guy called Paul Chapman. I guess that's quite a popular name, but there was no picture of him in the tribute. So I'm wondering if anyone knows the Paul Chapman who sadly passed and where he lived/was from?
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:21 - Feb 17 with 803 viewsChapmanC

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 11:01 - Jan 8 by Battersea_Blue

Thanks for posting this. Really emotional watching that, brought a lump to my throat.

But there was a shock too - Michael Mills. He was in my class at secondary school in Lowestoft and used to knock around with him. Great guy and although lost touch bumped into him unexpectedly outside Portman Road before a game a few years ago.

Another guy who was in our little gang at school, big Ipswich fan, was a guy called Paul Chapman. I guess that's quite a popular name, but there was no picture of him in the tribute. So I'm wondering if anyone knows the Paul Chapman who sadly passed and where he lived/was from?

Hi, sorry I meant to reply at the time and it slipped my mind. The Paul Chapman in the memorial video was my Dad and he grew up in London, moving to the Ipswich area in the 60's. I don't know why his photo was missed off, but it won't be your friend. I hope your Paul is alive and well.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 06:53 - Feb 18 with 669 viewsBattersea_Blue

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:21 - Feb 17 by ChapmanC

Hi, sorry I meant to reply at the time and it slipped my mind. The Paul Chapman in the memorial video was my Dad and he grew up in London, moving to the Ipswich area in the 60's. I don't know why his photo was missed off, but it won't be your friend. I hope your Paul is alive and well.

Thanks very much for your post and sorry about the loss of your dad.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 07:46 - Feb 18 with 640 viewsBlueastheycome

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 11:01 - Jan 8 by Battersea_Blue

Have just PMd you
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 09:56 - Feb 18 with 580 viewsBattersea_Blue

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 07:46 - Feb 18 by Blueastheycome

Have just PMd you

Many thanks, just replied.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 10:20 - Feb 18 with 543 viewscressi

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 09:56 - Feb 18 by Battersea_Blue

Many thanks, just replied.

Very sad I just saw we have lost Bryan Hunwicke I used to sit with Bryan and his friends in lower North went to his stag do in Holland my sincere condolences to his family loved ones and friends
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024