Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not at our best by any means but.... 01:03 - Jan 15 with 729 viewsnorfsufblue

We were more than a match for them again, great strike by Wes to open up the game in our favour. That's 3 leads against the top 2 we have relinquished but we have proved we are good enough for both of them. Be nice if Lady Luck would give us a break now and start with the evening out process!
Not at our best by any means but.... on 01:13 - Jan 15 with 689 viewssnotbucket

Plymouth's man marking didn't give us the usual time and space to play our passing game. We lacked composure and someone to take on a player or two. Having said that we had the better of the chances.
Not at our best by any means but.... on 08:10 - Jan 15 with 499 viewsTractorWood

They hit the bar from 6 yards out in front of an open net. If that's not lady luck, I don't know what is.

I think we have enough in the squad in terms of quality, it's the mental resilience we need to improve. Otherwise, we'll just lose in the playoffs at the first sign of pressure.

This season's stench of inevitably coming up short is getting stronger every game.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Not at our best by any means but.... on 09:22 - Jan 15 with 403 viewsScuzzer

Not at our best by any means but.... on 01:13 - Jan 15 by snotbucket

Plymouth's man marking didn't give us the usual time and space to play our passing game. We lacked composure and someone to take on a player or two. Having said that we had the better of the chances.

Davis is an important part of how we play. His crossing and passing creates many attempts. They did a number on him yesterday and just couldn't get far enough forward to keep the pressure on them. Also think McKenna got it wrong with the change in midfield...we lost forward impetus...and Humphries was chasing shadows once he came on.
Bad day at the office....it always happens with a big crowd.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024