Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the Burnley game be on iFollow? 11:36 - Jan 17 with 1031 viewsHighgateBlue

Sorry if this is a daft question, but I was wondering if the Burnley cup game will be on iFollow (video) for domestic viewers? The explanation on the iFollow website for 3pm kickoffs not being on iFollow relates to League rules. Obviously the FA Cup is not a league competition, but I don't know if there are similar rules in place in the FA Cup?

What was the position for the Rotherham game? (I was at the game, so I don't know).

(The Morecambe game is available for purchase, but the Burnley game says not yet available, so hard to know if it's gonna be video, audio, or possibly even nothing).
Will the Burnley game be on iFollow? on 11:38 - Jan 17 with 1015 viewsipswichtillidie

It won’t be on iFollow. The last game was showing on ESPN +13. If you have capability to watch.

Gav

Will the Burnley game be on iFollow? on 11:45 - Jan 17 with 1004 viewsLord_Mac

I was in Italy for the Rotherham game and I was able to watch it on Parapount Plus via an Australia VPN. All the FA Cup games were available live. You log in in the UK, and then log out, set up your VPN and log into the Australia site using your UK credentials. Cost £6 per month, but you can cancel after a week and pay nothing, although I didn't.

Blog: 10 Points for the Future?

Will the Burnley game be on iFollow? on 21:34 - Jan 17 with 663 viewsParisBlue

It may well be on BBC iPlayer given its Saturday 3pm

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024