Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! 18:30 - Jan 15 with 3989 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 18:42 - Jan 15 with 3802 viewsronnyd

We'll have the bloody cages up again soon if this behaviour continues. Morons.
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 18:46 - Jan 15 with 3752 viewsPassionNotAnger

Kane will probably try and claim it as a shot on target
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:00 - Jan 15 with 3631 viewsJimmy86

Whilst the guy who did it is clearly an idiotic moron, Ramsdale has built a reputation for being a Sh1thouse... Loves to wind up opposition fans and players...

Note - I am not, in any way condoning what the fan did.. maybe Ramsdale may just tone down his antics...
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:09 - Jan 15 with 3504 viewssnotbucket

Pretty poor kick... bit like a freddie ladapo shot.
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:12 - Jan 15 with 3476 viewsCheltenham_Blue

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:00 - Jan 15 by Jimmy86

Whilst the guy who did it is clearly an idiotic moron, Ramsdale has built a reputation for being a Sh1thouse... Loves to wind up opposition fans and players...

Note - I am not, in any way condoning what the fan did.. maybe Ramsdale may just tone down his antics...

Just checking, because you weren't clear.

So when Accrington are here in March. I can climb into the directors box and kick Andy Holt, because he's a sh^thouse, and he should tone down his antics?

Like I said, just checking.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:14 - Jan 15 with 3455 viewsSitfcB

Naaa it’s just part of the game.

Here it is in full

COYB

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:14 - Jan 15 with 3451 viewsEastTownBlue

Not sure that effort was worth a court appearance and a lifetime ban.

Was that a young Prince Harry ? That could be a Daily Mail headline tomorrow.
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:37 - Jan 15 with 3303 viewsITFC_Forever

I’m sure the authorities will catch up with him, although he soon legged it away over the rows of seats.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:40 - Jan 15 with 3264 viewsJimmy86

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:12 - Jan 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

Just checking, because you weren't clear.

So when Accrington are here in March. I can climb into the directors box and kick Andy Holt, because he's a sh^thouse, and he should tone down his antics?

Like I said, just checking.

I said I don't condone what the idiot of a fan did, hope that clears that up... No place for it and don't know how he was able to get close enough to do it...

My other point about Ramsdale was more than he might perhaps think about toning down the sh1thousery, as he makes himself an unnecessary target
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:41 - Jan 15 with 3235 viewsStokieBlue

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:40 - Jan 15 by Jimmy86

I said I don't condone what the idiot of a fan did, hope that clears that up... No place for it and don't know how he was able to get close enough to do it...

My other point about Ramsdale was more than he might perhaps think about toning down the sh1thousery, as he makes himself an unnecessary target

A grown adult should be able to control themselves no matter what a player is doing.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:06 - Jan 15 with 3095 viewsKeno

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 19:14 - Jan 15 by EastTownBlue

Not sure that effort was worth a court appearance and a lifetime ban.

Was that a young Prince Harry ? That could be a Daily Mail headline tomorrow.

Pretty sure Prince Harry is a Norwich fan

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:17 - Jan 15 with 3014 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lengthy ban needed for that one. And look at the state of the rest of them. There do seem to be a lot of aggressive little twerps around these days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:33 - Jan 15 with 2852 viewsHARRY10

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:17 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

Lengthy ban needed for that one. And look at the state of the rest of them. There do seem to be a lot of aggressive little twerps around these days.

No, I think a long ban and a hefty find woul suffice.

That has to be one of the stupidest acts I have seen on a pitch for quite sometime, and made because he knew there was a row of stewards there to protect him.

Players need to take responsibility for their actions. As said, Ramsdale needs a lengthy ban.
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:44 - Jan 15 with 2762 viewsSE1blue

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:33 - Jan 15 by HARRY10

That has to be one of the stupidest acts I have seen on a pitch for quite sometime, and made because he knew there was a row of stewards there to protect him.

Players need to take responsibility for their actions. As said, Ramsdale needs a lengthy ban.

What?

So fans can give a player dogs abuse for 90 mins but should they make one small gesture back and a fan reacts to that, they should get a ban?

I don’t think Ramsdales should’ve kissed the badge etc but that only because we know some moronic fans can’t take it when it’s given back to them.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:46 - Jan 15 with 2726 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:33 - Jan 15 by HARRY10

Haha, good one Harry

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 04:25 - Jan 16 with 2214 viewsIllinoisblue

Closest spurs got to his goal. Amirite?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 11:02 - Jan 16 with 1821 viewsBluefields

What did he do yday that was out of order?
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 11:05 - Jan 16 with 1815 viewsBluefields

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 20:44 - Jan 15 by SE1blue

What?

So fans can give a player dogs abuse for 90 mins but should they make one small gesture back and a fan reacts to that, they should get a ban?

I don’t think Ramsdales should’ve kissed the badge etc but that only because we know some moronic fans can’t take it when it’s given back to them.

Players should be able to celebrate in front of all fans, home and away. I personally loved Adebayors celebration years ago and cant understand why fans cant handle it tbh.
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 11:16 - Jan 16 with 1785 viewsMattinLondon

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 11:05 - Jan 16 by Bluefields

Players should be able to celebrate in front of all fans, home and away. I personally loved Adebayors celebration years ago and cant understand why fans cant handle it tbh.

I’m not sure about that. Players have a responsible not to incite an incident. I have no problem whatsoever with a player, when scoring, putting his finger over his mouth telling fans to be quiet. Or asking the cried what the score is when he has scored but the example you used was worthy or a yellow card.

Sometimes when a player tires to be funny it backfires quite spectacularly- Robert Green pretending to fall asleep moments before conceding was quite funny.
A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 18:30 - Jan 17 with 1446 viewsSitfcB

COYB

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 1419 viewsbluelagos

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 18:30 - Jan 17 by SitfcB

35? He looked about 15 ffs.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 21:14 - Jan 17 with 1288 viewshoppy

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 18:30 - Jan 17 by SitfcB

Apparently Spurs have asked the fan that kicked Ramsdale to hand himself in so they can issue a lifetime ban. 627 fans have come forward to say it was them.

(Stolen from Twitter - multiple accounts)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 21:21 - Jan 17 with 1249 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

A Spurs fan just kicked Aaron Ramsdale! on 21:14 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Apparently Spurs have asked the fan that kicked Ramsdale to hand himself in so they can issue a lifetime ban. 627 fans have come forward to say it was them.

(Stolen from Twitter - multiple accounts)

Spurs have handed the fan that kicked Aaron Ramsdale the ultimate punishment…a season ticket etc etc

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024