Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murray at it again. 10:01 - Jan 21 with 1166 viewscatch74

6-1 and 4-2 down - he’s won the second set. Looks absolutely out on his feet until point starts.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
Murray at it again. on 10:07 - Jan 21 with 1126 viewsRyorry

Think after the previous two 5-setters, another would be too much for even him.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 10:11]

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Murray at it again. on 11:48 - Jan 21 with 974 viewsRyorry

Match just finished, sad to say he's out, lost by 1 set to 3.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Murray at it again. on 12:13 - Jan 21 with 921 viewscatch74

Murray at it again. on 11:48 - Jan 21 by Ryorry

Match just finished, sad to say he's out, lost by 1 set to 3.


Maybe one last hurrah at Wimbledon!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
Murray at it again. on 13:34 - Jan 21 with 822 viewsChrisd

Murray can still compete in the ATP tournaments over 3 sets, but I do feel that the Grand Slams over 5 sets are just too much for him now. I know Murray's game isn't the most attractive to watch, but I have always admired his fight and will to win in tight games. He has been brilliant for British tennis and raising the game's profile in this country.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

0
Murray at it again. on 14:00 - Jan 21 with 783 viewsRyorry

Murray at it again. on 13:34 - Jan 21 by Chrisd

Murray can still compete in the ATP tournaments over 3 sets, but I do feel that the Grand Slams over 5 sets are just too much for him now. I know Murray's game isn't the most attractive to watch, but I have always admired his fight and will to win in tight games. He has been brilliant for British tennis and raising the game's profile in this country.


I find his game wonderful to watch!

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Murray at it again. on 14:42 - Jan 21 with 720 viewsEnigma_Blue

Murray at it again. on 13:34 - Jan 21 by Chrisd

Murray can still compete in the ATP tournaments over 3 sets, but I do feel that the Grand Slams over 5 sets are just too much for him now. I know Murray's game isn't the most attractive to watch, but I have always admired his fight and will to win in tight games. He has been brilliant for British tennis and raising the game's profile in this country.


He doesn't have the elegance of a Federer but he is as attractive to watch as Djokovich & Nadal. His shot making is very creative at times and his drop shots are just sublime.
0
Murray at it again. on 16:23 - Jan 21 with 647 viewsChrisd

Murray at it again. on 14:42 - Jan 21 by Enigma_Blue

He doesn't have the elegance of a Federer but he is as attractive to watch as Djokovich & Nadal. His shot making is very creative at times and his drop shots are just sublime.


A fair comment.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026